1. Authentic Material100% of practice questions in the program are licensed questions that have been released from past bar exams. By practicing with authentic MBE questions (as opposed to those written by test prep companies) students will be better prepared for the questions they will encounter on the actual exam. AdaptiBar recently added 200 new simulated questions in Civil Procedure for 1,700+ MBE practice questions.
2. Score PredictorThe AdaptiBar course keeps track of your overall accuracy rate as you answer practice questions while you study. The company claims that the accuracy rate generated by AdaptiBar is a relatively accurate predictor of the score you will receive on the bar exam, although some students report that the questions on the actual MBE seem more difficult.
3. Adaptive TechnologyThe AdaptiBar software automatically adapts questions to your strengths and weaknesses by tracking your performance as you answer questions. In the Practice Questions mode, you will be presented with certain types of questions, one question at a time, until you become better at questions of that type. The Past Performance Table allows you to see how many questions you have answered overall and calculates your accuracy in answering them to help guide your study sessions and show you which outlines to review more thoroughly.
4. Improves Time Management SkillsAdaptiBar also helps with exam pacing by keeping track of how long it takes you to answer each question. This will help you determine whether you should spend less time on particular questions and move through the exam more quickly, or spend more time on a question if it helps you select the correct answer. You only get 1.8 minutes to answer each question on the bar exam, and AdaptiBar’s time tracking feature will help you learn to use your time wisely. You can also use the interactive Message Center to guide you through the program and decide how to divide up your study time.
5. Customizable Practice ExamsThe MBE Simulator & Prep course comes with NBCE’s practice exams 1-4 (100 questions each from 2006, 2008, 2011, and 2013). You can also create an unlimited number of customized practice exams to take under exam-like conditions. In the Practice Exam Mode you can choose subjects and subtopics and the number of questions in order to generate an exam tailored to your needs. Submit your exam for grading to receive a detailed exam report that breaks down your performance with respect to topic and timing in addition to detailed explanations for each answer.
6. Free TrialTry AdaptiBar’s course offerings for free to see if this program is a good fit for your study habits and ability level. You can register for a free trial that includes a small selection of simulated practice questions on their website. Try it today to see if AdaptiBar is the right supplementary program for you.
1. MBE Practice OnlyMany students studying for the bar exam are looking for a comprehensive review course to help them cover all the material necessary to pass their exam. However, AdaptiBar focuses only on the MBE portion of the exam which is why it should only be used as a supplement to a more comprehensive bar exam review course.
Ideal UserThis focused MBE review program is best for students who plan to use MBE preparation in conjunction with a more comprehensive bar exam review course. Self-motivated students who can find the time and dedication to study on their own without a set schedule of classes or reminders will get the most out of AdaptiBar’s self-paced online course. One nice feature is that explanations are provided for both correct and incorrect answer choices to help you understand why you got a question right or wrong. It helps to know that you got the answer correct for the right reason, not just because you guessed or because you chose the right answer through a flawed reasoning process. Students can choose between the Practice Question and the Exam Question modes. You can also create a customized Past Questions report of all the questions that you previously answered in both modes that can be sorted by various categories for further review and practice. The Early Access Option is a good choice for those who want to get a jump start on their studies. For an additional $125, this option allows you to access course materials before your session is scheduled to begin. Best for visual learners, AdaptiBar also offers online video lectures and flashcards to help you study and memorize key MBE topics.
My SuggestionAdaptiBar’s adaptive technology is great for helping students pinpoint their weaknesses and drill those content areas until they improve. Their Practice Questions and Exams make their course an effective tool to help students prepare for the MBE portion of the bar exam, but it should not be used as your primary study materials because it doesn’t cover all areas of the Bar exam. Click below to purchase AdaptiBar’s course. COMPARE THE BEST BAR PREP COURSES!
Summary of Course Features
- 1,730 practice questions (1,530 Licensed Questions; 200 Simulated Civil Procedure Questions)
- Exam Simulator
- NCBE’s Online Practice Exams 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Adaptive Technology
- Practice Question or Exam Question Modes
- 950+ Flashcards
- Online Video Lectures
- Customer Support via Phone & Email
- Free Trial
PricingSave $30 on all Adapti Bar Prep today! Users can now sign up for AdaptiBar and pay with PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit offers “No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months” so it is a great option for students interested in financing their bar prep.
MBE Simulator & Prep
Includes: 1,730 Practice Questions, Exam Simulator, NCBE’s Online Practice Exams 1, 2, 3 & 4. Course may be accessed either Aug. 1st – Feb. 29th (February bar exam) or March 1st – July 31st (July bar exam).
Baby Bar MBE Simulator & Prep
Includes: 744 Licensed Questions, Exam Simulator. Course may be accessed Nov. 1st – June 30th Oct (June bar exam) or July 1st – Oct. 31st (October bar exam).
Smart Online Flashcards
Includes: Lifetime access to 950+ flashcards to help review for all MBE subjects.
Includes: Add-on option of online video lectures by Professor Jonathan Grossman. Only available in conjunction with and during an active prep course. Unlimited access to streaming videos that will not have to be purchased again if you need additional study time for the bar exam.
To compare AdaptiBar to other Bar exam prep courses, please click the button below: COMPARE THE BEST BAR PREP COURSES!
|AdaptiBar Review||Top Features|
|1.||Real Questions from Past Bar Exams|
|2.||Customizable Online Features|
|3.||Enhanced Learning Options|
|4.||Optional Videos and Flashcards Available|
|5.||Self Selected Subjects and Topics|